Phyto B Replacement
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil‚ USP Estriol, Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols).
- Estriol Per Drop: 0.5 mg.
- Topical Oil.
- 50% more product than the competition and in its own dedicated formula.
The Meno Balance Advantage
- Estriol-only formula for precision dosing, or as a complement to progesterone dosing.
- Fine-tune dosages to meet specific goals.
- High-grade tocopherols for stability.
- Topical use.
- Unrivaled flexibility for augmenting hormones.
Balancing Female Hormones
Estriol promotes a feeling of youthfulness, increased energy levels and better cognitive function. Meno Balance contains estriol derived from extractions of the Wild Yam root (Dioscorea villosa).
Meno Balance is an estriol-only formula, maximizing dosing options. Meno Balance contains 0.5 mg per drop of estriol while the competing product contains 0.2 mg per drop. Other brands combine estriol and progesterone in the same formula, negating the opportunity for precision dosing. This creates limitations for addressing clinical needs and eliminates the option to use estriol on its own. For example, if a patient needs an additional 10 mg of estriol and is taking the combination product, they would be getting an extra 200 mg of progesterone, which is certainly contraindicated in the majority of cases.
- Estriol is widely considered the safest form of estrogen that is naturally produced in the body. Along with progesterone, estrogen is created in the ovaries and is needed to support a woman’s reproductive health. Research shows that estriol may help relieve menopausal symptoms and is beneficial to the urinary tract. Just In Health’s estriol is derived from an extraction of the steroidal backbone of the Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa). It is bioidentical, meaning it has the same molecular structure as that produced naturally by the body.
- Vitamin E (mixed with tocopherols) is a blend of natural-source alpha-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols. An independent assay of a leading brand of oil-based hormones determined that only one form of vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) is included in their formula. Acetate is cheap acid, used in wood glue. Just In Health’s Meno Balance uses premium vitamin E in mixed tocopherol forms for enhanced stability and oxidative protection.
- Rice Bran Oil is a reliable oil carrier which contributes to the stability and viscosity of numerous formulas.