Progon B replacement
- Cycle Balance (15 ml/bottle)
- Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil‚ USP Progesterone, Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols).
- Progesterone per Drop: 4.0 mg.
- Topical Oil.
- 50% more product than the competition and in its own dedicated formula.
The Cycle Balance Advantage
- Micronized forms for better absorption.
- Fine-tune dosages to meet specific goals.
- High-grade tocopherols for improved stability.
Balancing Female Hormones
Progesterone is important throughout a woman’s life, but it’s especially needed during her childbearing years. Low progesterone levels may cause irregular periods and make it harder to become pregnant or maintain a pregnancy.
Cycle Balance helps provide relief from irregular periods and a myriad of other symptoms. It contains clinically significant amounts of progesterone in an oil-based formula that mimics that of the body’s own naturally produced hormones.
- Progesterone works hand-in-hand with estrogen. One of the reasons why many women are low in progesterone is because they have high estrogen levels. Taking Cycle Balance may help reestablish a balance between the two hormones to provide relief for women with heavy menstrual periods. Unlike other brands, Just In Health separates its progesterone and estriol products, allowing for precision dosing and optimal results.
- USP Progesterone is responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and embryo development. It is produced in the corpus luteum of the ovaries each month after a woman ovulates, and helps prepare for a fertilized egg directly after ovulation by thickening the lining of the uterus. Just In Health’s progesterone is derived from an extraction of the steroidal backbone of the Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa). It is bioidentical, which means it possesses the same molecular structure as that produced naturally by the body.
- Vitamin E (mixed with tocopherols) is a blend of natural-source alpha-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols. An independent assay of a leading brand of oil-based hormones determined that only one form of vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) is included in their formula. Acetate is cheap acid, used in wood glue. In contrast, Just In Health’s Meno Balance uses premium vitamin E in mixed tocopherol forms for enhanced stability and oxidative protection.
- Rice Bran Oil is a reliable oil carrier which contributes to the stability and viscosity of numerous formulas.