- Fogging Solution 1 Gallon (treats up to 4,000 sq. ft.)
- Fogger – a 1000 Watt, continuous application hot fogger with wired remote
- 4 Mold Test Kit Plates – for before and after testing
Our Fogging Solution is non-toxic, it is safe to use around pets, plants, and people. There is no need to remove any items from your home. In fact, it is best if all household items go through the treatment. The fog treats every nook and cranny of the room, even ceiling space. It can treat a 3000 sq. ft. home or office in 5 hours.
Our Fogging Solution has a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all zeros, and is the safe choice for mold treatment.