- Paleo Taco Salad
By Dr. Justin Marchegiani
Here is a great paleo recipe that you can make that only involves a few ingredients. All you need is a head of romaine lettuce, 1 to 2 pounds of grass fed meat, 1 avocado, 1 tomato, organic fresh salsa and spices and seasonings.
This meal is a great balance of protein, fat and carbs from lots of good vegetables.
1. Brown ones 2 pounds of grass fed meat in a skillet or find them.
2. Cut up the tomato and lettuce while the meat is cooking.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin, chili powder (depending on how spicy you want it) and sea salt.
4. Put the fresh bed of lettuce on a plate and add the meat on top.
5. Put the tomato and salsa on top of the meat.
6. Cut up the avocado in place on the very top.
The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Dr. Justin Marchegiani unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Justin and his community. Dr. Justin encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dr. Marchegiani’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any products.