Your Privacy is protected.
By Dr. Justin Marchegiani
This lasagna is paleo approved, anti-inflammatory, is unbelievable tasty and you won’t even know there aren’t any noodles in it. If you are trying to get away from pasta and grains, this a great meal to help transition you over. Invite friends over and wow them with this flavorful dish. It goes with out saying that all ingredients should be organic and as fresh as possible. Enjoy!
- Saute 1 hole diced onion and 2 cloves of minced garlic in 1 tbs of olive oil or butter.
- Once sauteed, add 1 pound of ground beef and 1 pound Italian sausage, brown it in the frying pan too.
- Once the meat is browned add 1 small can of tomato paste, (1) 14.5 ounce can of diced tomato, 1 cup of fresh chopped basil, 1 tbsp of dried oregano leave, 1 dash of cyan pepper and sea salt.
- Use a mandolin slicer to slice 4-5 or zucchini the long way.
- Layer the meat and zucchini in a glass Pyrex (see picture above), 2 or 3 layers of zucchini is good depending on size of the pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 3o minutes.