- We respect your right to privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information provided to Just In Health will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
WELLNESS SUPPORT WITH DR. JUSTIN:
- Dr. Justin is not a medical doctor; he does not service medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, you must contact your primary care physician or dial 911!
- Please contact the office if you are not clear on any of our policies or procedures.
- Dr. Justin is not providing you Chiropractic treatment.
- Dr. Justin does not treat or diagnose any medical disease. Dr. Justin’s work is to help support physical and chemical stress imbalances, with the goal of promoting wellness.
- Patients are seen via phone or virtual mediums like skype or facetime, need to realize there are physical limitations of not seeing the doctor in person. Due to these physical limitations, it’s important that a patient has seen their primary care physician within the last year in person to rule out any disease pathologies as well assess any health issues that may be limited via a virtual assessment.
COMMUNICATION OUTSIDE OF SCHEDULED CONSULTS:
- Many people now use email as a primary way to communicate with others. We appreciate that email can be a great way to ask a quick question or clarify something from your last visit or share with us how you are doing. Yes or no questions are best with email correspondence. A question that doesn’t involve a back on forth dialogue that can be answered in 1-2 sentences is also acceptable.
- We have found through experience, however, that email is often not the best way to deal with more treatment-oriented questions and decisions such as questions regarding your medical issues, changes in your symptoms, or complex requests. Instead, in these cases please schedule an appointment so your doctor will have time set aside to directly hear and address your concerns. If there is no time available on the calendar for a troubleshoot consult, please email and call the office so we can find a time to squeeze you in.
- If you have sent us an email and have not heard back from us after several days, please follow up with a phone call.
- Dr. Justin is not a medical doctor, for any medical emergencies please call 911. If you are in need of refills on prescription medication, please see the original prescribing physician.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify our office a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled time or you may be charged for that appointment. New Patient Consultations may be charged in full if the cancellation policy is not followed. Dr. Justin has patients waiting a month to be seen, and a missed appointment takes time away from someone else.
- Appointment reminders sent via email by the office are a courtesy. We can’t guarantee that you receive them due to patient’s individual spam and email filters. It is the patient’s responsibility to mark these emails as friendly to ensure they can be received by the patient. Not receiving an email reminder is not a valid excuse for missing a consult.
- If the Doctor is running late you must be available for the entire time of the consult. The Doctor may be running late with his previous patient, you will be charged a missed consult fee equal to the value of the consult if you are not available.
- Just In Health does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or e-mail lists.
- Just In Health analyzes our website logs to improve the value of our website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
- Just In Health maintains e-mail lists. To keep our customers and members informed. Individuals must affirmatively request to join our mailing lists. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone.
- All products sales on www.JustInHealth.com are final and binding.
- Due to the nature of Dr. Justin’s educational materials, no returns will be accepted. All sales of recorded materials are final, without exception.
SUPPLEMENT SHIPPING POLICY:
- Shipping for supplements that aren’t special orders are free for all orders greater than $199 in the intercontinental USA. Orders that are not special orders under $199 have a $10.50 flat rate shipping fee.
- All international orders will be charged on a separate invoice after the order has been shipped due to their price varying based on their distance and weight.
- If you do not receive an invoice within 24 hours after your consult, please email the office so you can confirm that you have received it. From time to time invoices may go to the spam folder, or an incorrect email address may be on file. It is the patient’s responsibility to make sure they are receiving all of the office’s emails.
- All ingredients for Dr. J’s supplements can be found in the store as well. It’s the patient’s responsibility make sure there are no specific allergens in the supplements before they are shipped, the best time to address this is during the supplement program design. If products are sent and allergies are found after the fact, the above return policy applies.
- PRE-APPROVAL IS REQUIRED ON ALL RETURNS!
- Supplements (unopened and non-refrigerated items) may be returned with a 15% restocking fee of the purchase price for store credit once products are returned.
- No supplement returns will be accepted after 30 days on all regularly stocked items. No supplement returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Special orders and refrigerated products are non-returnable.
- Prepaid tests can be returned for credit within 1 month of purchase.
- All ingredients for Dr. J’s supplements can be found in the store as well. It’s the patient’s responsibility to make sure there are no specific allergens in the supplements before they are shipped, the best time to address this is during the supplement program design. If products are sent and allergies are found after the fact, the above return policy applies.
- The clinic is not responsible for issues with shipping as long as the products are sent to the address approved by the patient in the previous invoice. The patient is responsible to make arrangements with the delivery services if there is an issue with the package, this includes lost packages as well.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- Products manufactured by Dr. Justin carry a 30-day limited warranty against defects. Any products missing from your order must be made after the first week of receiving the product.
PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM RE-SELLERS:
- If you purchased a Dr. Justin product from any resellers, then you must handle the return directly through them.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover or digital check via or Quick-books. All payments must be made in U.S. funds.
- All orders must be pre-paid.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Payment is due at the time of consultation. A late fee of $5 per day will be applied to bills unpaid after 48 hours. This prevents delays in patient care.
- Methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Debit. E-check via online invoice.
- All consultations are timed from the time the appointment begins; you will only be billed for the actual time block used. This also includes new patient consultations.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Within the mainland, U.S. orders are shipped via USPS Ground or Priority Mail, unless otherwise requested. If you require your order quickly, please ask for request expedited shipping to ensure your products arrive sooner.
- Extra charges apply for orders shipped to Internation countries as well as Hawaii and Alaska. Please e-mail if you have questions.
- International orders are shipped by USPS Mail International Priority. Please contact the office for any international shipment requests. If you require expedited shipping, please e-mail for UPS Expedited Worldwide shipping charges. International shipping fees will be charged in a separate invoice once distance and weight costs can be calculated.
- All receipts given at checkout contain CPT codes and ICD 10 codes that that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement. The easiest way to do this is by calling the customer service number on the back of the insurance card to receive instructions regarding the submission of your claim.
- The Doctor is not responsible for any insurance claims that are not reimbursed. Any in-depth paperwork that requires that Doctor to fill out will be charged to the patient at the doctor’s hourly rate.
*All policies and procedures are subject to change. Any patient working with the clinic must adhere to all terms, policies, and procedures unless individual accommodations are made. If you have any questions please let the clinic know.