Paleo Taco Salad
By Dr. Justin Marchegiani
Here is a great paleo recipe that you can make that only involves a few ingredients. All you need is a head of romaine lettuce, 1 to 2 pounds of grass fed meat, 1 avocado, 1 tomato, organic fresh salsa and spices and seasonings.
This meal is a great balance of protein, fat and carbs from lots of good vegetables.
1. Brown ones 2 pounds of grass fed meat in a skillet or find them.
2. Cut up the tomato and lettuce while the meat is cooking.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin, chili powder (depending on how spicy you want it) and sea salt.
4. Put the fresh bed of lettuce on a plate and add the meat on top.
5. Put the tomato and salsa on top of the meat.
6. Cut up the avocado in place on the very top.
Organic Grass Fed Meat: https://justinhealth.com/products/organic-grass-fed-meat/