What shipping method is used for my supplements?
Orders are shipped by regular USPS. If requested, we can also send you the tracking number as well.
How soon does my supplement/test kit order ship once I have placed an online order?
Our office ships within 1 business day of payment from your online order unless stated otherwise. This excludes holidays.
What is the Just in Health Wellness Clinic return policy?
- Pre-approval is required on all returns. Once approved we will provide instructions for the return process.
- Refunds are granted via PayPal to avoid chargeback fees or the refund can be returned to your credit card for a 3% chargeback fee.
- Refunds are given once products are returned and then inspected. Opened supplements, refrigerated supplements or special orders cannot be refunded.
- Supplements (non-special order, unopened and non-refrigerated items) may be returned with a 15% restocking fee of the purchase price for store credit once products are returned.
- All supplement returns must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date and returned no later than one week after the return window of 30 days.
- Prepaid tests and lab read fees can be returned for credit within 30 days of the invoice date and returned no later than one week after the return window of 30 days for a 15% restocking fee.
- All ingredients for Dr. J’s supplements can be found in the store as well. It’s the patient’s responsibility to make sure there are no specific allergens in the supplements before they are shipped, the best time to address this is during the supplement program design. If products are sent and allergies are found after the fact, the above return policy applies.
- The clinic is not responsible for issues with shipping as long as the products are sent to the address approved by the patient in the previous invoice. The patient is responsible to make arrangements with the delivery services if there is an issue with the package, this includes lost and stolen packages as well.
What is the fastest way to order supplements/test kits after I have become a patient?
The quickest and easiest way to order supplements or test kits is via our online store. You will receive a password from our office via email in order to gain access to the store.
How long does it take to get my lab results back?
Below are the following lab turn around times regarding how long it will take to process your test and receive your results. Please use these times to help you schedule your next appointment.
- 1-2 lab tests, 30-45 minutes
- 3 or more lab test will require at least 45-60 minutes.
- Please schedule according to how many
labtests your have and or add extra time if you have more questions.
- You will only be charged for the time you need, not the time you schedule, just give it your best guess.
Lab turn over time:
Blood test (5 business days from
MDL blood or ZRT test (1.5
week from when mailed).
DRG test (10 days from when
GI MAP (4 weeks from when
Organix test (4 weeks from when
Salivary Tests: 201, 205, 208, 209 (2 weeks from when
401 H stool test: (2 weeks from when
Heavy metal urine test (2 weeks from when
How is international shipping handled?
- International orders are shipped by USPS Mail International Priority. Please contact the office for any international shipment requests. If you require expedited shipping, please e-mail for UPS Expedited Worldwide shipping charges. International shipping fees will be charged on a separate invoice once distance and weight costs can be calculated.